Personal Information Protection Policy
EXEDY, under the principle of human dignity present in our corporate philosophy and as per our code of conduct, will adhere to all laws pertaining to private information and will make every effort to protect that information.
Course of Action
- When EXEDY acquires private information, we will make clear our reason for using it, and will acquire such information through both fair and proper means. Private Information shall be utilized for business purposes within a pre-determined range of minimum access.
- We will administer and appropriately control the dissemination of information when requests for information are received from third parties. Unless otherwise specified by law, we will not provide private information to third parties without obtaining preliminary consent from the individual.
- We will maintain the security and accuracy of all private information and ensure that it is safeguarded. We will take necessary security measures to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and dissemination of private information.
- We recognize personal rights regarding the disclosure, correction, suspension and disposal of private information and we will act without delay when the circumstances demand so.
- We will continuously improve our internal management system in order to protect private information.
- Our website uses SSL to protect your personal information as needed.
- We employ cookies and use information such as a visitor's IP address (hereinafter referred to as "behavior history") to analyze general statistical information in order to grasp the number of visitors and usage.
We do not identify personal information from this behavior history.
When behavior history is used together with personally identifiable information, it will also be used and managed as personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
We reserve the rights stipulated by law with respect to all information such as technical information, texts, images, and videos published on our website. Therefore, legal measures may be taken if any of the related laws and regulations is violated without permission.
Example: Acts that correspond to infringement of intellectual property rights
Reproduction, reprinting, distribution, modification, etc. of public information on our website
EXEDY Corporation - Contact Form （https://www.exedy.com/en/contact/）
We may update this page in the event related laws and regulations are revised.